Belle Banne Conveyors is committed to protecting your privacy and is bound by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles concerning the protection of your personal information.
Personal information held by Belle Banne Conveyors may include your name, date of birth, current and previous addresses, telephone/mobile phone number, email address, bank account or credit card details, occupation, driver’s licence number, Belle Banne Conveyors computer system username or password.
If you choose not to provide us with certain personal information (e.g. your date of birth), we may not be able to provide you with support you require in performing your work duties.
How We Collect Personal Information
Belle Banne Conveyors collects personal information in a number of ways,
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone or in forms;
- From third parties such as our related companies;
- From publicity available sources of information; and
- When legally required to do so.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used to:
- Verify your identity;
- Provide the support you require to perform your work duties;
- Administer and manage your employment; and
- Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
Belle Banne Conveyors may disclose your personal information to external organisations. Your
personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to your employment at Belle
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- Legal advisers;
- Our related companies;
- Our professional advisers;
- Government and regulatory authorities, as required or authorised by law; and
- Organisations who manage our business and corporate strategies.
Ensuring We Hold Accurate Information
Belle Banne Conveyors will take reasonable measures to ensure that the personal
information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of
that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That’s why we recommend that
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- Keep us up-to-date with changes to your personal information such as your name, address and contact number.
You Can Access Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please contact your direct Supervisor or Manager.